"From May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such information shall enter into force into the national legal order, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (name of the GDPR).
Due to the above, the company Mieczysław Joniec FPUH JONIEC informs you that:
The administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored personal data provide physical, technical and organizational means of protection against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access your personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to rectify your personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to delete your personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, which does not make the processing of this data ineffective or unlawful before the consent is withdrawn,
- transferring your personal data,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
You can exercise the above rights in the manner specified above in point 1 and 2 ".